Looking for my wildcamping blog?
Search this blog
- English Turkeys Vote for Another Five Years of Christmas
- Are Brexiteers Stupid?
- Jordan Peterson’s Twelve Rules: #12) Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street
- Jordan Peterson’s Twelve Rules: #11) Do not bother children when they are skateboarding
- Jordan Peterson’s Twelve Rules: #9) Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don’t
- Woody on Are Brexiteers Stupid?
- lettersquash on Are Brexiteers Stupid?
- butimbeautiful on Are Brexiteers Stupid?
- lettersquash on English Turkeys Vote for Another Five Years of Christmas
- Anthony Garner on English Turkeys Vote for Another Five Years of Christmas
- 12 Rules for Life
- book review
- confirmation bias
- Dr Nick Hawkes
- Jordan Peterson
- Law of Attraction
- personal development
- The Secret
Tag Archives: Philosophy
Sorry There Weren’t Any More Jokes I said in passing last time that I was depressed. There were more personal reasons for my depression than the (very depressing) Brexit and global warming, but I didn’t want to write about the … Continue reading
I am more than a bit disappointed with Breaking the Spell (my first Dennett apart from an essay or two). I found myself plodding through the book, at times wondering if I should bother to finish it. I persevered, but … Continue reading
I’ve been trying to think how to describe my philosophical position. Changing so deeply in such a short time, I suppose I am actually trying to decide my philosophical position. The vague yet monumental vista of a divine universe, in which my human life … Continue reading
When I set up the precursor to this blog a few months ago, it was about Zen, but all I could write was either paradoxical or the rational observation that Zen is paradoxical. I gradually meandered towards Zen in my ‘spiritual search’. Zen … Continue reading