Looking for my wildcamping blog?
Search this blog
- English Turkeys Vote for Another Five Years of Christmas
- Are Brexiteers Stupid?
- Jordan Peterson’s Twelve Rules: #12) Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street
- Jordan Peterson’s Twelve Rules: #11) Do not bother children when they are skateboarding
- Jordan Peterson’s Twelve Rules: #9) Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don’t
- Woody on Are Brexiteers Stupid?
- lettersquash on Are Brexiteers Stupid?
- butimbeautiful on Are Brexiteers Stupid?
- lettersquash on English Turkeys Vote for Another Five Years of Christmas
- Anthony Garner on English Turkeys Vote for Another Five Years of Christmas
- 12 Rules for Life
- book review
- confirmation bias
- Dr Nick Hawkes
- Jordan Peterson
- Law of Attraction
- personal development
- The Secret
Tag Archives: critique
Ok, that was all very childish. I was thinking I really should look at the good side of the Law of Attraction. Surely it must have something going for it. I set out to sort the wheat from the chaff. … Continue reading →