Looking for my wildcamping blog?
Search this blog
- English Turkeys Vote for Another Five Years of Christmas
- Are Brexiteers Stupid?
- Jordan Peterson’s Twelve Rules: #12) Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street
- Jordan Peterson’s Twelve Rules: #11) Do not bother children when they are skateboarding
- Jordan Peterson’s Twelve Rules: #9) Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don’t
- Woody on Are Brexiteers Stupid?
- lettersquash on Are Brexiteers Stupid?
- butimbeautiful on Are Brexiteers Stupid?
- lettersquash on English Turkeys Vote for Another Five Years of Christmas
- Anthony Garner on English Turkeys Vote for Another Five Years of Christmas
- 12 Rules for Life
- book review
- confirmation bias
- Dr Nick Hawkes
- Jordan Peterson
- Law of Attraction
- personal development
- The Secret
Tag Archives: book review
This is a review of the book, Before You Say “I Don’t Believe” by Roger Carswell. I’m doing it in two parts to keep the chunks down a bit. Luckily, while I’m failing to make much progress on the difficult … Continue reading
I promised myself that I’d finish my review of Nick Hawkes’ Who Ordered the Universe?, and, after a very long delay, I’m finally getting round to it! This will be the final part, I hope, my assessment of the third … Continue reading
I have been reading a book by Rev Dr Nick Hawkes, a pastor, writer and broadcaster living in Australia, who has four degrees, two in science and two in theology. The book is called Who Ordered the Universe?: Evidence for … Continue reading
I am more than a bit disappointed with Breaking the Spell (my first Dennett apart from an essay or two). I found myself plodding through the book, at times wondering if I should bother to finish it. I persevered, but … Continue reading